- J.D., Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, 1965
- B.S., University of Missouri‑Columbia, 1960
- Missouri Office: 816-589-2031
- Main Office: 913-549-4700
Required fields are denoted with an asterisk.
Bill has more than 30 years of experience assisting clients in national and international intellectual property matters. His experience includes litigation, licensing, application drafting, prosecution, and counseling.
Bill is involved in the American Bar Association, American Intellectual Property Law Association, Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, and the Lawyers Association of Kansas City where he served as the President of the Young Lawyers Section. He has also served as the Dean of Engineering Advisory Council for his alma mater, the University of Missouri-Columbia.
Throughout his career Bill has received many awards and recognitions including:
- The Best Lawyers In America, Copyright Law, Patent Law, Trademark Law, 1991-2017
- IP STARS, Managing Intellectual Property, 2014, 2016-2017
- Kansas City Business Journal, Best Intellectual Property Lawyer in Kansas City
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent
- Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, Intellectual Property, 2005-2009
Bill is admitted to practice in Missouri, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, U.S. District Court for the Districts of Kansas and the Western District of Missouri, the U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit, and the U.S. Supreme Court.